What We Do
We stand apart from the rest of the industry because our entire focus is on making the recovery process as quick and stress-free for you as possible. From the moment we set foot on your property, we begin creating a customized plan to bring your home, office or other site back to its original condition. We will be with you every step of the way, so you can always be sure you know exactly where you stand. We also take care of coordinating with your insurance provider, taking as much of the worry off your mind as possible.
Water & Flood Restoration Specializing in Residential and Comercial Water and Flood Damage
Few situations are as frightening or frustrating for a property owner than flooding. Whether your home or commercial building falls victim to a burst pipe, clogged drain or flash flood, the effects could be catastrophic. Your carpeting can get waterlogged, electrical systems may short-circuit, and walls could become soaked. When any of these situations arise, you need expert water damage restoration in a hurry. That’s why countless clients have come to trust First Restoration America for complete water damage repair service.
Our team here will restore any level of residential or commercial flood restoration. We have experience working in all types of residential and commercial water damage environments, including manufacturing areas, warehouses, healthcare facilities, hotels and office buildings. We’re proud to serve Charlotte and the surrounding area, but we’re also ready to answer the call nationwide should circumstances dictate.
The Benefits of Professional Water Damage Cleanup
When you hire professional water damage contractors to handle your flood damage restoration, nothing will be left to chance. Our experienced technicians can assess the situation and develop a comprehensive and customized response plan to address all issues with your structure. Without our expertise, an incomplete cleanup could lead to more serious trouble down the road such as mold growth or loss of structural integrity.
What We Can Do For You
Below is a general summary of our water damage restoration service, but we can adjust our services to meet your precise needs. Whatever the case, our highly qualified team of experts will provide exceptional assistance to address any issue, such as:
- Inspection and assessment
- Cleaning and organizing of all content
- Complete structural drying
- Removal of at-risk items to reduce consequential loss
- Water removal and extraction
- Anti-microbial application
- Set up of a controlled drying system
- Regular monitoring and review of drying
- Mold, odor and corrosion control
- Identification of obvious pre-existing damp areas
- Target drying where appropriate
- Provision of drying charts and certification
- Hauling away of debris
- Carpet cleaning or carpet extraction and replacement
- Hardwood floor drying
- Wall/cabinet drying
HAVE WATER DAMAGE?
Fire & Smoke Restoration Number 1 in Residential and Commercial Fire and Smoke Damage
At First Restoration America, we provide you with top-quality fire and smoke damage restoration services. You’ll always have a reliable team to contact if you experience disastrous fire and smoke damage on any scale. When you rely on our skilled personnel to provide professional fire restoration services, you won’t have to worry about any aspect of the job. Our complete and comprehensive fire damage restoration services cover every detail, allowing you to get back to your normal life as quickly as possible.
Our fire remediation specialists will begin by inspecting your property to assess the overall damage and ensure that the basic structures are safe. Our team will discuss the findings with you so that you can make informed decisions. The restoration pros at First Restoration America will then get to work on bringing your home back to normal.
In The Event of Fire & Smoke Damage
- Be calm, open the windows of the property if you are cleared for entry, inventory the contents of the room, ensure that your pets and children are kept far away from the damaged area, and don’t turn on any electrical appliances,
- We know how devastating a house fire can be, which is why we offer free inspection following emergency fire damage or smoke damage.
- Fire damage can render your property unsafe, leading to fines by the city. Although smoke damage is more superficial, it can leave a whole lot of mess and a distinct odor.
- We will work directly with your insurance company to break through the red tape and speed up the restoration process.
- The most important thing to remember is to try not to worry. As professionals, we are skilled at identifying structure damage and eliminating the smoky odor that lingers after a fire. Our cleanup arsenal includes ozone generators and organic deodorizing materials unavailable to consumers, we will help you restore as much of your home as possible.
Our Fire and Smoke Damage Cleanup Process
- Inspection and evaluation of all damage to contents and structures
- Complete property fire damage restoration
- Immediate board-up services
- Removal of acidic smoke and soot from surfaces
- Immediate odor control
- Packing and storage services to salvage your belongings
HAD A FIRE?
Mold Remediation & Removal Residential and Commercial Mold Removal Experts
Mold can be found almost anywhere; it can grow on virtually any organic substance, as long as moisture and oxygen are present. There is mold that can grow on wood, paper, carpet, foods and insulation. When excessive moisture accumulates in buildings or on building materials, mold growth will often occur, particularly if the moisture problem remains undiscovered or unaddressed. It is impossible to eliminate all mold and mold spores in the indoor environment. However, mold growth can be regulated by controlling moisture indoors.
Since mold requires water to grow, it is important to prevent moisture problems in buildings. Moisture problems can have many causes, including uncontrolled humidity. Some moisture problems in buildings have been linked to changes in building construction practices during the 1970s, ’80s and ’90s. Some of these changes have resulted in buildings that are tightly sealed, but may lack adequate ventilation, potentially leading to moisture buildup. Building materials, such as drywall, may not allow moisture to escape easily. Moisture problems may include roof leaks, landscaping or gutters that direct water into or under the building, and unvented combustion appliances. Delayed maintenance or insufficient maintenance is also associated with moisture problems in schools and large buildings. Moisture problems in portable classrooms and other temporary structures have frequently been associated with mold problems that require extensive mold damage repair.
Our Professional Mold Damage Restoration Plan
Assess the size of the mold or moisture problem and the type of damaged materials before planning the professional mold remediation services. The decision to relocate occupants should consider the size and type of the area affected by mold growth, the type and extent of health effects reported by the occupants, the potential health risks that could be associated with debris, and the amount of disruption likely to be caused by remediation activities. If possible, our mold restoration services should be scheduled during off-hours when building occupants are less likely to be affected.
Our Mold Restoration Service Process:
- Fix the water or humidity problem. Complete and carry out repair plan if appropriate. Revise and carry out maintenance plan if necessary. Revise remediation plan as necessary, if more damage is discovered by a mold remediation specialist during the process.
- Continue to communicate with building occupants, as appropriate to the situation. Be sure to address all concerns.
- Completely clean up mold and dry water-damaged areas. Select appropriate cleaning and drying methods for damaged/contaminated materials. Carefully contain and remove moldy building materials. Use appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). Arrange for outside professional support if necessary.
HAVE A MOLD PROBLEM?
Commercial Restoration No Commercial Restoration Job Too Big or Small
Your business is always at risk of being damaged by natural elements. If your business gets hit by a disaster, you’ll need a commercial restoration company with real-world experience and the resources to return your property to its normal state. The First Restoration America team of experts offers:
- Commercial Water Damage Restoration
- Commercial Fire Damage Restoration
- Commercial Mold Damage Restoration
- Commercial Storm Damage Restoration
Commercial Industries We Serve:
Our team at First Restoration has provided commercial disaster restoration services to various industries. Our portfolio will continue to grow as we continue offering commercial disaster restoration to everyone within the United States.
Below you’ll find all the industries our commercial restoration service has helped in the past.
- Storage facilities
- Manufacturing facilities
- Commercial Property
- Office Buildings
- College Dorms / Residence Halls
- Military Installations
- Medical Facilities
- Doctors’ Offices